Thursday, February 19, 2009

Here ya go, Timmy!

I thought it might be kinda nice to say thanks to the one guy who follows FoC by featuring a card of his favorite Pad. I was hoping it wasn't Ruben Rivera or some other guy who was around when I wasn't buying baseball cards; after poking around his blogs, I was relieved to discover that he's a Tony guy. I've got a whole slew of Gwynn cards but this is one of my favorites. This eighteen card insert set commemorated the eighteen (of course) guys active in '95 with a .300 avg. over 1000 or more career at bats. Number 18? John Martin Kruk himself, signing out at precisely .300.

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha, thanks for posting that one for me. I wish I had that card. I think the only one I have from that set is Carlos Baerga. He ended his career at .291.

    ReplyDelete