Thursday, July 19, 2012

Free Card!

Sorry if that title was misleading. I'm not giving away a free card; I just got one. I recently made a Listia account after reading about Marcus's success with it. Basically, it's an auction site using credits rather than actual cash money and you get a slew of credits just for signing up. I've won quite a few cards on there in the past week and posted some doubles so I can turn them into new cards...

On a side note, I did a card-related piece for Gaslamp Ball today in commemoration of the 30th anniversary of Tony Gwynn's debut. I had never let my baseball card nerding filter into my "work" over there since they issued me my Intern hat but this idea seemed like it'd go over well there- plus, I liked it well enough that I wanted more than FoC's three regulars to read it...

No comments:

Post a Comment