Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Quick Turnover

These four cards aren't in my collection anymore. Last week I was putting together a return package for All The Way To The Backstop and had just sent all of my Padres doubles to my friend Sam but I had to include some Friars so I grabbed these off the top of a stack of cards I had recently gotten. They seemed like a better inclusion than a bunch of random commons and I thought there was a better chance of him not having these. I also tossed in a Rizzo he needed, an old Rollie Fingers card and some other Padres I can't recall off the top of my head to go along with some Nolan Ryans, Rangers and a slew of catchers pictured in their gear that he probably has most of anyway. At any rate, I hopes he liked what he got.

1 comment:

  1. Loved 'em. The Finley and the Rollie were extra awesome, but one of the Gwynn's was my favorite of the bunch. Will post about it when my camera's working again. Oh, and the catchers were awesome as well. Great coming back from vacation to a mailbox full of goodness.

    ReplyDelete