Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Remember To Put A Witty Title Here; Maybe Like A Pun Or Something

 Here are a couple of autographed cards I picked up from Listia. Well, not so much 'autographed cards' as much as 'autographed stickers placed on cards'. I'm not a fan of the practice, preferring autographs directly on cards, but apparently I don't mind it that much since I went ahead and got them.

I don't remember Ben Howard. He pitched nine games for the Padres in '02 and '03 but that was during a few year span when I didn't really pay much attention to baseball. I was back in the fold by the time Kevin Cameron came around, though. He was a Rule 5 draftee from the Twins in December of 2006 and was a solid contributor to the great 2007 bullpen, putting up a 2.79 ERA in 58 innings over 48 appearances. Ugh, I cringe every time I think about that season or even see the number '2007'. Matt Holliday never touched the plate. I'm not over it yet and I can't imagine that I ever will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment