Friday, June 15, 2012

Tell Me What To Write About

I have really been slacking on this blog the past few days. I didn't write anything yesterday or Tuesday and Wednesday's was about as close to nothing as you can get. I'm not sure why I just haven't been having any good ideas lately. Some might say "Lately?" and to them I offer an unblinkingly poker-faced, monotone "Ha". It's not general writer's block or just not feeling like it because I haven't had any problem churning out Padres Minor League Recap & Top Performers posts the past week. That's probably because with those I know going into it what I'll be writing about. So, help a guy out and tell me in the comments who or what I should write about and I will if I have a card that goes along with it. Lay 'em on me; I need all the help I can get!

1 comment:

  1. I've been using my blog to show love to all of my favorite Padres, past and present. But one thing I've been thinking about lately is the players that I have disliked that have played on the Padres (I feel bad saying hate, so I'll just say dislike). So my question would be: Are there any Padres that you have hated? Either while they were on the team or once they left? I feel bad saying it, but I know there's been a few for me. I have a post in the works on a player that I hated, but I hated him because he always KILLED the Pads. Other than that, he seemed like a nice guy.

    ReplyDelete