Monday, June 11, 2012

This Made Me Laugh So Hard...

The card in today's post was one of a slew of good cards I scored in a trade with all the way to the backstop. It's a 2010 Topps National Chicle Diamond Stars, No. 49. I really like it; it looks like something I'd draw- especially the background.

Every now and then I'll check the stats in the guts of the site on how many people looked at what and so forth. Earlier today I was looking at the list of things people searched that led them here. Well, I'll just let this picture save me a thousand words: What made it even funnier to me was when I realized that not only is there someone out there googling "poems about adrian gonzalez", there's someone out there who wrote a poem about Adrian Gonzalez and I'm that person. It wasn't too flattering and probably not what they were looking for but still... it just cracks me up that that's something people are in search of. Oh, and while I've got you here, I might as well make you look at this. I took it when I was getting out the card for this post:
Her so preeeecious. Yes her is!

No comments:

Post a Comment