Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Tuesday Tony Gwynns

I get new Tony Gwynn cards on a pretty frequent basis and it's been a while since I organized the ever-growing stack of recently acquired ones in where they belong in the grand scheme of things. Just like I do with my Coras, I keep my Gwynns in chronological order. Maybe I should put each year's card in alphabetical order when I get around to straightening them out in the next day or two. Another thing I'm going to do while I'm at it is create a Gwynnventory page here to keep track of which ones I have.
The six cards in this post showed up in my mailbox a few days ago; they were bundled together on Listia. I know for a fact I already have the last two and I suspect I may have one or both of the first two. All the more reason to make a Gwynnventory, I guess. I hate that last card so much. In fact, I hate that card so much that I wrote a post about it called I Hate This Card So Much over at Gaslamp Ball last October.

Okay, the producers are telling me that's all the time we have. Join us here again tomorrow when we take a look at, what else, a bunch of Joey Cora cards I got from COMC.

Rock over London; rock on, Chicago. Mitsubishi- the word is getting 'round!

No comments:

Post a Comment