Friday, February 24, 2012

Can Anyone Stand Orlando Hudson?

Man, where does one even begin with this d-bag? Everything about him is disgusting and repellant. Between calling out fans, requesting lawn care service, forgetting how many outs there are, laughing about it and generally sucking at doing his job, there's so much to deplore. Smacking Bartlett on the ass mid-double-play had entertainment value but I saw it as a "Ooooh, look at me" load of crap. I don't have a problem with players earning style points but in his case it seems he'd be better served trying to hit or something instead of trying to get on Sportscenter. Hudson supporters might point to his charity as evidence he's a good guy but I say if you make millions you'd be a subhuman not to have a charity. I'm not going to give the guy a round of applause for doing something he's supposed to do. I hope he goes out this year and plays both hard and well so he can boost his asking price for 2013 but I'm not holding my breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment