Saturday, March 17, 2012

Scanlon & Scanlan

I felt obligated to tie today's post into the fact that today is St. Patrick's Day because I'm a bad writer and allow the calendar to help make my decisions instead of putting actual thought and heart into the dredge I churn out here. I'm kidding, sort of. Anyway, as a mean to this end, I started flipping through cards in search of a Pat or something. I mean, worst case scenario, I'd have to settle for Tim (O')Flannery. The first card to fit the bill was of one Pat Scanlon. One way of acting on this discovery would be to look up his BR page, find some facts about him and present them here in an informative fashion. Another tact would be to immediately think "Ooh, Scanlon; that reminds me of Scanlan! Where's that card of Scan I have?" Obviously, I chose the latter. I knew I had tweeted Scan a scan so I dug around my twitpic history and found it. Turns out I tweeted it to him 666 days ago. This, of course is an omen that... oh, wait, I almost forgot all that devil nonsense is ridiculous; let me retry that sentence. This, of course is a coincidence that carries no weight. There, that's better. Wait, where was I? Oh, right, out of things to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment