Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Tuesday's Tony Gwynn: Life Won't Wait

I love this card so much because it captures that great Gwynn laugh. Man, there's nothing like it, even if only seen. Heard, it's almost magical. Tony's had a lot to frown about the last couple of years but he still stays upbeat and that means a lot to someone like me. I've been one prone to depression and getting frustrated at the smallest of things but seeing how an idol keeps a Positive Mental Attitude throughout all sorts of adversity has been strengthening. If Tony can kick cancer's ass and live to chuckle, I have no business getting pissy when anything happens. It's a good perspective to have gained but I hate how it came about. Keep taking care of yourself, Tony; we don't just love you, we need you.

No comments:

Post a Comment