Monday, May 21, 2012

Gary Matthews, Jr. Or Whatever

I was going to write about Gary Matthews, Jr. for Mustache Monday so I snapped these pics of another card from the whole bunch of awesome ones Nick of Dime Boxes fame sent my way. I was at a loss to come up with anything interesting to say about Matthews other than the standard trope about him being a second generation Major Leaguer and, of course, making mention of his 55 million dollar catch. You probably also know he came up with the Padres and wasn't anything special there. If you didn't know that, that makes perfect sense too because, yeah, the whole nothing special thing. Anyway, sorry for the crappy post; I'll put up a better one in the morning. Go watch some Futurama. I've been half-watching In-A-Gadda-Da-Leela (s6e2); I guess I'll give it my full attention now...

No comments:

Post a Comment