Tuesday, May 8, 2012

A Picture Of A Baseball Card & A Bunch Of Words

I haven't posted anything for a couple days; I hope one or both of my readers weren't too bummed. My sleep has been all out of whack for some reason and I'd just been feeling blah, out of it and not like writing. I finally got a good night's sleep- I even missed last night's win- and woke up today in a mood to write. I hammered out a bunch of words on Tom Griffin and his career before I got to the end and realized that I should hold it off until next Tuesday. Confused? Don't be; it'll all make sense then. Now that you already know what to expect then, I might as well spoil everything else that's queued up. Since Tuesday is Haikuesday, I'll churn one of those out this evening. Tomorrow is Tony The Gwynn's 52nd birthday and you know that, like in years past, I'm gonna be all over that. Ooh, that reminds me, today is Adrian Gonzalez's birthday. I should probably write something about that but who knows? I care about his birthday about as much as it seems he cares about everything, which is very little. Anyway, back to the calendar, Thursday will bring 10s for the 10th. Speaking of which, how do you guys (and gals, of course; you know what I mean. I'm a dude, he's a dude, she's a dude...) feel about the Friars By The Numbers series? Like? Dislike? Should I do it less often? Let me know in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment